Membership is open to people who are currently holding or formerly held a post as statutory director of social services or head of service and can demonstrate an affinity with Wales.
Full – £600 per annum
For statutory director of social services or head of service in Welsh local authorities
Associate – £100 per annum
For former statutory director of social services or head of service (not necessarily in Wales)
If you wish to join as an Associate Member, please download the application form, complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to our Business Unit office. If you would like further details, then please contact the ADSS Cymru Business Unit on 01443 742641 or email email@example.com.
- An opportunity to contribute to and influence the activities and policy work of the association
- An opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the social care sector
- An invitation to all conference, seminars and special events organised by ADSS Cymru
- Access to member pages of the ADSS Cymru website
- A dedicated section of the ADSS Cymru website where Members can profile areas of knowledge and expertise, and exchange relevant information
- A copy of the ADSS Cymru annual report
- Invitation to the ADSS Cymru AGM and any other special membership meetings